Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Open House Reminder!

Come join me...in person or Online! THIS Friday, July 26th from 6 pm to 8 pm. Drop by anytime!
There will be Door Prizes! Make and Takes! Refreshments and More!!

WHEN you place an order related to the Open House you will receive a special gift from me!
When your order reaches:
$30 ~ you will receive your choice of one of our NEW "M" size Stamps! (pg. 113 A/W Idea Book, 8 to choose from)
$50 ~ receive your choice of one of the new MINI MEDLEY ASSORTMENTS (pg. 119 A/W Idea Book, 3 to choose from)
$80 ~ receive your choice of either our new Corner Rounder OR Make It From Your Heart Vol. 1 OR 2! (pgs. 133 & 141)

LAST chance to Order Spring/Summer 2013 Workshops on the Go! Take advantage of the CANVAS WOTG available through the end of July for ONLY $19.95! That's a savings of 50%!
I ALMOST FORGOT ONE MORE: Order the Limited Special Patriotic Stamp Sets! Available only through July 31st, 2013!

EVEN if you can't join me in person on Friday evening, you can STILL take ADVANTAGE of these fun savings!
Contact me by July 30th and I will mail you a new IDEA book for $5 (to cover shipping) AND I will send you the IDEA Book PLUS a $5 coupon to use on your next CTMH order!

Also, the next gathering is AUGUST 10th...Mimosa Make and Take...Watch for Details!

No comments:

Post a Comment