Tuesday, September 9, 2014

OMG....been back at work for a little over a month and I cannot believe how busy life is. I miss leisurely crafting and scrapbooking!  I have to get better about scrapping weekly for myself. I just get so busy!  And tired!  LOL

I am hosting an Open Crop this Sunday...yes, I know, Football, right? One of my greatest LOVES! During which I also do some of my best scrapbooking. Now, I will have on Football, of course the Broncos game, and I will be keeping up on the Bills score as well!

But please, come join me, have a drink, scrap, relax, laugh and well...just have fun!!!

Don't forget this months Constant Campaign, spend $30 in stamp sets and get the AMAZING 30 Years of Happy stamp set for....you guessed it! FREE!!!  
I just got mine and its adorable, awesome and amazing!

Join a monthly club for amazing perks!  I will have a signup special in October that isn't too be missed! So stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment