Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bring on Football and Scrapbooking!

Summer's over for me....back to work. I love coming home from convention and being totally excited and pumped...and I hate going back to work because I temporarily lose my energy.  But Back to Work means a new "old" routine. And Fall brings FOOTBALL.  While Brian (my husband) is busy working Turf at Sports Authority stadium for the Broncos I will be SCRAPBOOKING!!!   I love my football, either in a bar with a beer or at home scrapping. I seem to get so much done this time of the year.

I have so many pictures to print off still from Disney and Vegas....and tons of our puppies!  The little one is a FREAK!  I think we can teach him Parkour, he seems to enjoy bouncing off anything, over and under and spinning around.

Anyhow, I have another OPEN CROP this weekend!  Saturday, August 23rd from 11 to 2pm. Come and join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment