Thursday, August 7, 2014

Picture My Life!

Okay, I am so into this....I peeked around the internet and some blogs and got VERY excited about Picture My Life layouts and thinking outside of the box. I own one PML kit...and to be honest, i've done very little with it. I made a small 3x3 type scrapbook with some of the cards and a picture box, but that's been the extent. After perusing fellow CTMH consultants for ideas I'm now inspired, and just trying to decide which PML kit to order next. And I am totally taking advantage of our August Constant Campaign!!!

During the month of August, when you purchase any of the 13 available Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs featured in the 2014–2015 Annual Inspirations idea book at their full retail price of $24.95 USD / $27.50 CAD, you are eligible to add your choice of 1 of 8 qualifying Memory Protectors™ 10-packs for just $3.00! Each Picture My Life scrapbooking program already includes a coordinating 10-pack of Memory Protectors, so when you add your additional 10-pack for only $3.00 you will be well on your way to your own picture-perfect pocket scrapbooking adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment