Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Confetti Wishes Cardmaking Workshop

Join me on August 23rd, from 11- 2pm to complete a 10 Card Birthday Card Workshop. We will be using the new Confetti Wishes paper from CTMH and the My Acrylix® Lovely Birthday Stamp Set. You will have all the product and directions to complete 10 cards (2 designs) with envelopes. 

If you are unable to make the workshop and still would like the kit, pick up or shipping arrangements can be made separately. :)

Payment for this workshop must be received no later than August 8th via PayPal to distler.jennifer@gmail.com. The payment covers the cost of your supplies. Please email me or text (623 256 8323) here when you have paid via paypal.  

If other payment arrangements are needed, please contact me by August 5th to do so. Unfortunately, for these types of workshops I cannot offer a refund, but you will receive your materials regardless of whether you attend the workshop or not. 

The image below depicts the paper and one of the sentiments. The actual cards may vary a bit from this image, but not by much!!!  (I can't get the actual pix of the cards to upload please check back.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment