Friday, July 25, 2014

Re-created a Pinterest pin, finally!

OOO...I am getting so excited for my Open House next week Saturday, August 2nd!  I hope everyone has an opportunity just to stop by!

A friend asked for help with an anniversary gift for her husband, they were celebrating 5 years. The traditional gift for a 5th anniversary is paper...so of course I said I could help!  I'm trying not to just be "a pinner" on Pinterest, but actually re-create some of those things I absolutely fall in love with

Here's what we created!



It is a black shadow box, black cardstock for the background, and we punched out words from the dictionary that she felt described their marriage and them as a couple. We made 2, one for her anniversary, the other for wedding gift. The background we used for the Wedding gift was Lagoon...very similar to her wedding colors!  

No comments:

Post a Comment