Thursday, July 31, 2014

Base & Bling

I absolutely love the Base & Bling collection from Close to My Heart, and estatic that they added to this collection in the new Annual Inspirations 2014/15 Catalog! The Base & Bling collection includes Rectangle and Oval pendants now in addition to the Square and Round pendants that were previously available. They've also added two new sets of charms, along with two new sheets of stickers for your pendants and other items you create. There is now, in addition to the necklaces and Cuff Bracelet that is available in both Silver and Antiqued gold. In fact, all the accessories are available in silver and antique gold. I think its amazing that when you buy a set of charms you get them in both colors; and they are so inexpensive! I have already made several gifts for others who absolutely adore the jewelry! I will be holding a Base and Bling workshop in December; just in time for Christmas! So stay tuned and keep following!

No comments:

Post a Comment